From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 09:26:53 -0800
Dear Laura,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Laughter really is the best medicine. It helps
form bounds of good will between people.

As much complaining as there is about the post office and postal service,
I think one would have to admit that their efforts are nothing less than
heroic.  After all, if someone asked you or me to deliver a letter for
them to, let's say...London, we'd have to charge them several hundred
dollars!

Have a nice day...wherever you are.

Kim