From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 01:21:53 -0500
To any Cypraea Zealots and/or Zardozian Apathetics...

THE CAPTURED COWRY's archive area has been consolidated in one site...
for the present. The link is...
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/5867/
or click on the ARCHIVE link on the front page of THE CAPTURED COWRY.

There are items from the HAWAIIAN SHELL NEWS and Griffiths' THE COWRY.
Work is still in progress but there are nearly 100 issues worth of
HSN articles (with many images, maps, tables and lists) plus the first
five numbers of Volume 1 from THE COWRY.

While the interconnecting hyperlinks among articles are not completed
yet, there are plenty to work with.

Take a look and let me know if it works well enough.

If anyone has better images from THE COWRY (my copies appear to be
copied copies), I'd be glad to put them up in place of what I have.
And, some of my copies of the HSN were copies made back when
xerography was still crude.

Aloha,

Bob Dayle (a.k.a. makuabob)