From:
Deborah Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:34:24 -0500
Date:    Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:58:22 -0700
Wow!  What a question to find on my machine so late at night.

I guess if the tornado was close, I'd grab my Harp shells so I'd have
something to "play" on the way up. :-)   The problem is, I'd want to
take my books too, but which ones to grab on the way out the door is
another question entirely.

I'd probably just stay put.

Debbie
 <><

Alabama (USA)

From:    Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The question man

What I'd like you to do is this: Imagine that the siren has gone off and
you have only a minute to get to safety. One of our Cincinnati tonados
is coming. You can grab three shells and take them to the basement with
you.  Which three will you grab? You don't even have to answer in
public. Just think about it. Of course you may answer if you like.
Remember: these are shells from YOUR collection---not ones you wish you
had.
        The Question Man