From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:07:44 -0400
Hi again, all

(Gotta quit this...twice in one day again.)  I am so glad Jeff Schroeder
told you all about his Seabase data base. I have seen it (and want to see
more) and it is really marvelous. What he didn't tell you about Seabase is
that it is not only up to about anything you could ask of it on behalf of
your collection, but it is pretty too. And Jeff is constantly fine tuning
his already marvelous creation! Lucky Lori, to have such talent and a shell
collection too.  Maybe Jeff will let us have a look at it in Louisville in
June?

Lynn Scheu
Louisville KY Home (Almost!...Jeff and Lori are from Bardstown, KY) of
Seabase and the 1999 COA Convention