From:
Helen Madow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:46:15 -0400
Dear Lynn,

I called the Galt House to make my reservation on March 17 and was told that
there were no more rooms in the "Standard Guest Room" Tower.  I thought that
was a bit early for them to have been sold out but I accepted the fact and made
the reservation for the other tower at $89 per night.

I would be most annoyed to find that this was a ploy to fill the other tower
first.

I'd be interested in hearing what Gene found out.

See ya there,
Helen Madow