From:
Paul Drez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 20:31:36 -0600
Alas - enough!

I left the list a few months ago because of all the shell dealer bashing.
Now I come back to "Cone Wars, Volumes 8 and 9", what is a rare shell and
does one really exist, a discussion of evolution (which are just theories,
since we only have a small slice of time in printed records and
observations, with huge gaps in the geologic records), "evolutionary
fitness", shells in biblical records, Beethovan's sex life, etc.  You are
making me feel guilty about not exercising the last few months because I
have been too sick and not going to church for several years just in case I
missed the sermon on "holy shells".  Please can we get back on course - Art
- if nothing else, where are the flying pigs these days????  Will they be
at the COA convention, pointing the way to the shells???  Sorry, I will
have to miss the COA convention due to my health problems - have fun!  I'll
pray for cool and dry weather.

Paul