From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 11:20:40 -0400
Good morning CONCH-Lers,

The University of Gerogia has just upgraded the hardware that runs our list
(i.e. they have a bigger and better computer to handle lists).  Our list,
CONCH-L, has just migrated to the new server (bet you didn't even notice
the move).  All the listserv functions we are currently using are
unchanged.   Although the OLD email addresses for the listserver and the
list will continue to work you should start to use the following NEW email
addresses:

    Commands to listserv should be sent to:

    Postings to the list should be sent to

If you send a post to the OLD address ([log in to unmask]) it will be
forwarded to the new server, but you will receive a message requesting you
use the new address ([log in to unmask]).

As usual, if you have any problems send me an email and I will do my best
to fix the problem.

Amy, List manager

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ [log in to unmask]

Museum of Natural History        --------        phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920
Athens, GA 30602-1882       --------       http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/
"A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, can never go back to its original
dimensions."             Oliver Wendell Holmes