From:
Edward Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 16:51:23 +0100
Hello

I have been lurking in this group for some time. I am ex Royal Navy and have
been involved in both sport diving and underwater archaeology during my
time. The reason I joined CONCH-L was that on my retirement from the RN I
had the time to rediscover my shell collection.  The collection comes mainly
from  the UK,  Med. and  Kenya. I have some questions about my collection.
Although I find most of the messages on conch-l very interesting they are,
in the main, US related. How many current subscribers out there are UK
based? I live in Sussex and would be interested in contacting conch-l
subscribers  from the UK. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Ted

http://www.btinternet.com/~edward.clamp