From:
milan peternel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:23:45 PDT
Hi,

sometimes I receive a cluster of small rounded granules (less then quarter
mm each)together with the shells.Granules are black coloured and have
unpleasant smell.In most cases I found them in the aperture of cold water
buccinids.I suspect it's some kind of mould.
Is it possible that this mould (?) would spread and cause some damage to
other shells?

Milan