Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:13:01 -0500
Carol Simpson asked about tide tables. I haven't kept the messages on this
sent from time to time on Conch-L, since I work with fossils myself. Typing
"tide tables" into Alta Vista yielded almost 4000 Websites, mostly for
local tide tables. This is the first one that looked international. This is
not a recommendation by the Geological Survey of Alabama, or even by
myself, since I haven't tested it out:

http://www.hydro.gov.uk/Tidebook.htm

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama