From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 06:34:30 -0400
Well we are not all at the AMS meeting but many of us are!  The only
problem is that Pittsburgh is having a heat wave and the daily temperature
is running somewhere between 95-98 degrees F. Had a great keynote
presentation on the latest in deep sea thermal vent biology last
night...made our heat wave seem positively cool!  I found the Martha
Stewart reference interesting as I am giving a presentation on archival
and conservation of collection issues tomorrow morning.  Well that's about
it for now, got to go and get to the meeting.
Charlie

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine