From:
"Charles S. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:52:23 -0500
I missed Peter Froehlich's message so this may be moot - are you certain you
will see a degradation of motility after algal colonization?  One thing I
learned early was to expect the unexpected.  It is good to have an idea
about what one "might" see but it shouldn't blind one as to what one "could"
see.

Charles