From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 07:00:42 -0400
Dear Conch Lers -

Today (as often happens on Sunday) appears to be a rather slow day on the
List.  I belong to a Humor List that sends me a joke a day, some of which
aren't worth very much.  But I thought this one, in lieu of what Government
regulations are doing  in some places with regard to shell collecting,
might bring a little smile to your face.