From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:59:55 -0700
Bobbi...

I remember you saying you were from here.  I was just confirming what you
were saying to Tim.

As for collecting on SCUBA...Fish & Game officers can arrest divers
coming throught the 1000 zone even if items in their gamebag were
collected outside the zone. It's very difficult to fight and almost
impossible to win. That's why most diver/collectors do so from boats. The
thing is, there are only four or five F&G officers to cover the entire
Southern California coast.

Kim Hutsell
San Diego