From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:10:06 -0400

--
Hello!
 Yes Mayhew it has started long ago. Sounds like you do not live on the 3rd rock from the sun.

Do not worry, the molluscs keep "trucking", they do not seem to care a bit about name calling
or what ethnic group they belong to.

I suppose it does mess up collection labels though but not more so than all of the revisions
we have to date. Do what the museums do, just keep all the labels in order of precedence
with the specimen.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;