From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 07:52:08 PDT
Dear Conchlers,

I would wish me from you one or two specimens of the very very
pretty Conus pertusus in donation for the museums collection in
Innsbruck by a generous donator, as I have been collecting landshells
(only one species of Clausiliidae - Charpentieria stenzii paroliniana
x Charpentieria stenzii faueri) at a very lovely place at the Monte
Grappa near Bassano del Grappa, which is called Pertuso. Maybe
the same meaning. The place is one of the nicest ever seen, and so
I wish me one of the nices cones. Is anybody so friendy to donate
it the museums collection and could he send it forewarded to the
museums address handed to Helmut Nisters
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37