From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 20:19:33 -0500
Those of us from the Panhandle of Florida are very familiar with Cape San
Blas.  It is, indeed, south of Port St. Joe.  We have done our best shelling
of the area in that region.  It is like the elbow of an arm that curves from
the coast westward and encloses St. Joe Bay.

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama

PS:  Did anyone get anything from the URLs at the American Museum of Natural
History, etc., other than Helmut?  Or did I waste my time?