From:
Gary Daehn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 22:24:22 -0500
My wife and I would like to start a shell collection. Took the first step of
getting a whole pile of books from the library as well as searching the web
for info -as well as getting on this list. Question is... while surfing the
web I happened on a site related to trading as well as buying shells. I
forgot to take note of the address and its no longer listed in my history.
Can anyone help me out with this site? Thanks in advance.

Gary