From:
Pat Draeger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:44:54 EDT
Dear all,

    Thank you to all of the conch-ler's out there who replied to my plea for
help.  Hopefully I will get those books soon!  Like I told Lindsey Groves,
it's amazing how such a big public and a college library can be and still not
have any books on the shell fauna of the local area!   I know there are
online books of freshwater mussels and Florida aquatic snails.  Are there any
online books of landsnails in the eastern US?  Is there one being developed?
Anyways, thank you to everyone who gave their input.

With many thanks,
Patrick