Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:34:02 +0000
Well join the ever growing crowd!!! 4 friends of mine including myself have
had massive hard drive failures , two were lost completely , the others
were recovered but I'm hearing more and more accounts of failures . I'm
wondering if we are seeing the beginning of the Y2K programimg error ??
Someone hear asked about storage , if you slave an extra hard drive say one
of at least 20-30 gig, you cam store massive files with ease and you don't
have to hunt around through your zip disks , you say "20 to 30 Gig? who has
that kind of money?" well a 20.3 gig drive is $319.00 including tax at best
buys , can't beat that price. well good luck on your project , ferreter