From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:19:34 -0700
Emilio Jorge Power wrote:  Fossils are nothing more than objects formed by the deformation of rocks
and earth.

> They are not remains of animals. How could an animal get inside a rock?
>
> Pretty soon they will have us believing that the continents float upon molten rock!
> If that were true they would slide off the edge of the Earth! What do they think
> that we are ignorant of the observed and written facts.

Emilio,  You have forgotten about gravity.  The center of gravity is in Kansas.  It attracts all the
continents, which is what keeps them from sliding off the earth.  That's also why the oceans never
run out of water.  It flows over the edges, is attracted by gravity back along the bottom toward
Kansas, is sucked up through the continents by tornados, is vaporized by the magma, condenses as it
rises above the magma (that's how the salt is removed), it comes up to the top through cracks
(that's where rivers come from) and flows down the oceans to flow off the edge again.

Please call if I can help further.

Marlo
Florida