From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:55:28 -0400
Marlo Krisberg wrote:

> Emilio,  You have forgotten about gravity.  The center of gravity is in Kansas.  It attracts all the
> continents, which is what keeps them from sliding off the earth.  That's also why the oceans never
> run out of water.  It flows over the edges, is attracted by gravity back along the bottom toward
> Kansas, is sucked up through the continents by tornados, is vaporized by the magma, condenses as it
> rises above the magma (that's how the salt is removed), it comes up to the top through cracks
> (that's where rivers come from) and flows down the oceans to flow off the edge again.
>
> Please call if I can help further.

Hello!

 Why hellooo Marlo, haven't heard from you in a while. Nice to get input from NASA on how
our flat earth modeling processes work. I have added a few SW modules to our simulation
program and am now able to generate Conus antidiluvianus (Bruguiere 1792) AND
Conus betulinoides (Lamark 1810) in the South European Pliocene. I formed these so
called fossils, by distorting and elevating rock layers, in the simulation of course.

Are you coming to our next club meeting? Peggy Williams is giving a talk on collecting shells
(darn I forgot where). Gotta be a good program though.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;
"The Liguus Home Page"