Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:37:50 EDT
Jr,

It seems as long as you are dealing with customs there is little or no
problem. It is the folks in Fish and Wild Life that are out to get us. They
are upset that customs is "Not doing the job correctly and refering all items
for Fish and Wild Life inspection." They (F&WL) also have a grump with the
Post Office for the same reason. Don't know if they looking to build an
empire, out to make some easy money for the department (wonder where all
these funds go?), under a quota or what, but I get the real strong sense that
they are on a mission. They pumped me for information on where they could get
the names of dealers and people who receive shells in large quantities (eight
or more shells). Told them I had no idea, but we all know that sooner or
later they can have all out names if they push it far enough and then we go
on their computer and if anything comes in with our name on it, a bell goes
off. I sure hope they get on another kick real soon, and leave us alone. Best
wishes,

Frank
Gems From The Sea
www.shellgems.com