Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:55:36 -0500
A special person told me a very long time ago to "never put in writing
anything I would not want the whole world to see".

Sad to see this gentlemen either didn't have a special person give him such
good advice or if he did, he ignored it and now look where he sits....

Can we please stop the personal attacks now?  Enough?