From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:24:46 +0900
Just for once, I'll briefly comment on an off-topic posting :
The Paradox of our Time : this is rubbish. We (whoever 'we' are; I speak
for myself) are doing just fine. An hour in Somalia or Kosovo would stop
you ever agreeing with or cluttering up Conch-L with this sort of corny,
platitudinous whining again. How you can sit, well-fed, at a computer in a
house in the richest land in all history and parlay this kind of nonsense
beats me.

Paul Callomon