From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:33:38 -0500
Hello all, I did fail to add that thank you but it's pretty much posted
everywhere. Ed had asked for a beach where he can find shells and this
island is one of the last beaches left in florida that has shells to pick
up. It's a shame but when we lived in Tampa this was our refuge for finding
shells. all the other beaches were stripped clean. I know that there are
people who live on floridas west coast that will yell and argue with me but
after living there for 2yrs. this was our experience. Mark James Bethke