From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 01:46:57 -0000
so what does flying pigs, free-net cracking, virus warning , someone died ,
someone's kid was just born, squids in the basement , I'm new introduction,
creationism Vs evolution, has anyone seen so and so or the myriad of other
non-shell related stuff including the discussion of non-shell related and
arguments and replies to non-shell related have to do with shelling , shell
collecting, fossil collecting, shell storage or anything else shell related?
NOTHING!!!!
It's just usually slow on weekends as the majority of subscribers seem to
vanish on weekends and I thought it would be an interesting discussion. If
you don't like the topic start a new one but get off my back , don't see you
jumping down everyone else's throat  when they post NSR stuff. If fact next
time someone goes on and on about a new bouncing baby I personally dare you
to jump on them for NSR.
weasel (quite pissed off) man
(address below in case someone might want to come by and we can discuss why
you think it's important )
Mark & Peta Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood Florida