From:
Ed Dunham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 22:23:44 -0500
I guess that I must view shell collecting a little differently.  For me,
walking the beach, any beach, is never a waste of time.  Even if I find
nothing, the time is still well spent and the walk is still enjoyed.  Like
almost all of our beaches, the one at Sebastian is no different when it
comes to shelling, i.e., not much to be found.  If the tide is right, the
inlet can be productive without dredging equipment - for that matter, so
can the shallows along the Pineda Causeway - just depends on what you are
looking for.
Cheers,
Ed Dunham

> From: Marlo F. Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Florida Shelling Beaches
> Date: Monday, March 09, 1998 9:38 PM
>
> I would not recommend wasting the time to try the beach at Sebastian
Inlet.
(snip)