From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:41:59 -0000
Hey Tom , here's a way to make this thread on-topic , when you look under
rocks either collecting shells or slithery things it's the same procedure ,
stand behind rock , pick it rock away from yourself , this way the moray eel
or rattler can't strike at you..
and in answer to a statement made in this topic before , if that lady has a
lot of pygmy rattlers she probably has alot of mice , snakes won't go where
there is no food .
 Tom , are these ideas right or am I over medicated again????
just wanted to know ,
Weasel wisdom .com