From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:53:15 -0000
Terry two questions
1st , you said "That is just about the only way you can get bitten while
diving." I guess this doesn't include SHARKS, :)))
2nd are sculpin fish about the same as stonefish??? caught one by accident
and it got me in the finger with it's dorsal spines , it felt like it was
being crushed in a vise then after about 5 minutes it felt like it was being
crushed in a red hot vise, I think it was the closest I'll get to birthing
pain.
ferreter
 ,