From:
Ron Nixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:06:35 -0600
We have a pretty extensive skull collection and had some friends we met in
Sanibel send us a whole  (not reduced to a skull yet) meat on caribou head
from Canada which was frozen when it left Canada and arrived in colorado
thawed and reeking to the point that our post-lady threw up bringing it to
the house....much to her dismay, we were out of town and it sat on the dock
over the weekend getting stinkier and stinkier.  It had all sorts of
stickers on it from the Canadian government but came unsxathed.  Speaking of
nothing we also used to keep bees and have had shipments of live bees make
it great by mail and a whole lion's head as well.....but that is another
story!!!!   For shells I like roled up dirty socks and dirty
underwear..sounds like a personal problem.