From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:36:42 -0000
Boy am i getting the air time today ,,,, I found that removing the livers
from a shark immediately upon catching them will not let the meat get that
undisirable taste . Smoked shark can be passed off as salmon in taste but
not texture . as for the "Fake " scallops I have read that the Pinna
abductor has been sold as scallop meat . side not , those always inventive
Japanese gujys who brought us the "louis Kemp fake but tasty" immitation
crab meat now have fake lobster and scallop. whats next fake bacon ???
ferret