Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:50:53 EDT
I am so proud to announce that the Palm Beach County Shell Club will be
having a shell show again in March, 2000. The room is lovely and we have 24
hour security.
The set up date will be Thursday March 23. The show will run Friday, Saturday
and Sunday. Full details are yet to be worked out, but I hope you will come
and support us in our first shell show in 8 years.
  I am excited. Please mark this on your calendars. By then we will know if
Peanut Island is coming back. Peanut being just a spit away from the site of
our shell show. I can't go into it right now, but for various reasons the
island did need refurbishing. Hopefully the mess right now will be cleaned up
soon and the critters will certainly come back.
   Everyone seems to think it is only the government, but people were ruining
the island and there were NO sanitary facilities, so guess what happens
then-----
  Hopefully in time it will be better than ever. I also would not worry about
no conchs Mark. They are and have always been wanderers. By March they
usually come in the greatest numbers and they are everywhere, but they do
migrate off shore at times.
  Well, I got off track, mark your calendars for our shell show and I hope to
see a lot of exhibitors.
             Carole Marshall