From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:09:59 -0400
Here in Maine there are no Red Lobster Restaurants.  The one which use to be
in Augusta has closed and been replaced by an Olive Garden.  Who wants
seafood shipped frozen from Boston or even further away when you can get
good fresh stuff at most local restaurants (even MacDonalds has Lobster
Rolls)?

Beth