From:
Doug Clifton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:01:56 -0600
Hi Folks,
  One of my pet peeves (in addition to people who say BASICALLY for any
idea they are trying to get across)  are false virus alerts.  Please check
the following web site for very good info about bogus viruses or other
things that just are not true or have been warped out of context.

            http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now.   By the way, I had a great time shelling
in Singapore and could not find
squat in Hawaii.  I will try to put together a trip report in the near future.

Regards,
Doug Clifton

At 09:23 AM 3/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>VIRUS  WARNING !!!!!!
>
>  If you receive an email titled "WIN A HOLIDAY" DO NOT open it.
Doug Clifton