From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:53:38 +0900
To all Conch-L and Mollusca people :

Is anyone currently working on a simple index to Sally Kaicher's Card
Catalogue of World-wide Shells? I have a full set here which I use
regularly, and am ready to knock up an index by species name if no-one else
is doing one. This would then be distributed free to anyone who wants it,
and could be posted on anyone's website for download. No point me doing it
if someone else is, though, so please let me know.

Paul Callomon