Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:00:39 EST
Kathy

Most Cones although equiped with venom do not have the proper delivery
equipment to be dangerous to us.  But this requires a judgment on your part.
We had no problem with a heavy sock, It was dark in the sock and the cones
deemes happy. Not upset enough to go looking for something to poke. The sock
fits into the mesh collecting bag I use and is not bulky at all.

Jim