From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 18:36:16 -0400
On Bret Raines recently completed auction, a mint copy of the 2nd edition
sold for $102.  In the past, I have seen then snapped up in a minute for
$100 or more, when offered.  They do become available once in a while.  The
first edition copies (whatever printing) are always available.

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm