From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:49:15 -0600
Peter
Do you know if there is a list or book that has a comprehensive listing of BC
molluscs, or even a list of introduced mollucs.  I am IDing my shells using
American Seashells and the Audubon Guide.  There don't seem to be that many
molluscs as compared to the east coast, and a shell that is really different
(such as the Nuttalia) won't be confused with a native species, but I am
concerned that I might misidentify some of the small shells (micros) if an
introduced species looks similar to an introduced one.

Nora
Calgary, Alberta