From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:35:01 -0000
I couldn't call it ferretcam as there is already one
http://pbob.speeder.com/ferret/       maybe beach cam ? beach pool cam? coed
thong cam ? conch cam ?crab cam ? strombus cam (they'll think its an Italian
bistro) ? any suggestions ? thanks for the advice Miss Nancy . As for what I
look like , well Fabio isn't too far off (if your measuring on a galactic
scale ) BTW, someone made a killing(collecting wise) at John Lloyd State
Beach , but they should follow Robert Kelly's suggestion about bragging ,
it's illegal to take live shells from a state beach , not that anyone
follows the rules down here , i heard that some people still collect Liggus
and gigas . imagine that . ferret