From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 22:01:33 PDT
Dear Conchlers,

Some years ago I received from an Italian friend a Fissurella.
Fissurella henseli from Canale di Beagle. Maybe this location
is in Chile or anywhere. But I didn't find Fissurella henseli
anywhere. Instead I found a Fissurella which is looking like this
one in the collection. Fissurella maxima.
Could anybody help me with the names of authors of Fissurella
henseli. Or which species is existing here.

From Borneo we have a Neritina named Neritina knorri in the
museums collection. But I didn't find any author here too.
Please help me.

with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37