From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:28:22 -0400
Silent Auction held every year at our Shell Show Mark.
We do set an opening price on each item (keep it low) - you would be surprised
how far up some items go.

We give everyone a number.  (They usually sign in on a sheet - and the sheet is
already numbered)  You can also use names it doesn't matter.

We run our auction from 9-5 on Saturday in our hospitality room.   You can set
any time limit you want.

Use items that are not bid on as door prizes or give aways at your next
meeting.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.