From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:15:10 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: James M Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, November 01, 1999 8:56 PM
Subject: numbering

>Dear all, need a bit MORE help. I was wondering, is there any way that I
>can
>number my shells for my database without permanently marking them? I am
>sort of an asthetic collector, so I don't want my specimens to be covered
>with
>unremovable numbers. Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks,
>James

For what its worth...you might consider using invisible ink seen by using
Ultra Violet lite...I got the idea at the race track when they stamped my
hand for reentry to the club house...hmmmmalso doesnt show at all and might
fool someone who has inclinations toward stealing ...Dont know how to remove
it  but I dont want to on mine.  Mique