From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:39:01 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: rosesea <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, November 05, 1999 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: numbering

>Mique:
>
>What a great idea for numbering the shells....where do you get the
>ultraviolet ink?
>
>Tell Pinky I love the shells he sent to me and thanks of thinking of me!
>
>RoseSea

Hi..guess I was outdating myself as I dont know where to get the stuff
now...Its been some time since we thought of this and I havent had to get
any new ink in ages.  However I will make an effort as several have asked
about it.  I know the nite clubs, race tracks, and other places used to use
this for hand stamping and I should think its available though I dont know
just where at the moment...I will make every effort to track it down and let
you know ...It is great to have a shell not show those awful black tatoos on
them...I never did like tatoos.. especially the one on my husbands arm that
says Betty.....thats his ex...  Will keep tryin to find the
ink....Mique....And glad you liked the shells...