From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:11:47 -0800
That's like the ad I saw in a magazine from either the Nova Scotia
or New Brunswick ministry of tourism. It showed a beautiful sandy
beach with a pile of tropical shells on it (Philippines?). If I can
collect those shells in Atlantic Canada, where do I get my plane
ticket!
Oh, and the fron page of the Enquirer or Star I saw once with the
headline "Monster from Jupiter seen on way to earth" and a photo
of a Nautilus pompilius swimming toward us. Eeeek!

>Did any one catch the made for TV show last night on NBC called
>"Leprechauns?" In the movie a girl gives a fellow a shell when they are a
>beach in Ireland. It is really beautiful, so he says, but to me it looked
>like the rare Harpa blaneystoni that only come from Ireland. Did any one else
>catch this? Who is the technical advisor on this film? They could sure use
>one on some of the movies I've seen.
>
>Frank (Staying indoors to keep warm in Massachusetts)
>
>Gems From The Sea
>72 Peltier Street, Marlborough, MA 01752 USA
>    BUY - SELL - TRADE - CONSIGNMENT
>"Quality Specimen Shells For Every Collector"
>(508) 481-7491; Fax: (508) 624-9778; out-of- state 1-800-497-3601
>E-mail: [log in to unmask] - Web Site: www.shellgems.com
>Send for FREE list - ($1 overseas, credited on 1st order)
>We accept ALL major credit cards
>New Shells Arrive Every Week!

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca