From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:57:21 EST
Hi Nancy

Good luck on your moving....isn't it fun!!?  Kevan and his wife Linda are
longtime experts on Florida-Caribbean shells and have had many new species
named after them.  Unfortunately we do not get to see them often enough...and
yes, they are good friends with Ed Petuch, whom I new when he was just in his
student days and was associated with the late Kirk Anders (one of the
founding forces of the C.O.A.) had not earned the title of "Doctor".

Happy Shelling,

Richard