From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:04:31 -0000
Thank you for the images Roland  BUT (in southern speak) "that aint what i
saw!!"    the "creature " i personally observed was more bulbous, didn't
have the iridescence and was much larger . The spots you see on the squid
were not on that "creature" , there was a pattern similar but changed to a
much paler tones when it passed to the sand. the fins it front (or rear,
sort of like a edsel, can't tell the front from the back ) were more
triangular shaped , not as elongated. the sun was high when it was seen ,
the water very clear and since i had never seen one in the wild i did take
as much detail into the old data bank as possible , that's one reason i
remember it so well and seem so sure .  so maybe someone rescued it from an
aquarium store and set it free like the people who buy the Maine lobsters
and send them back up north. so next time i see another misplaced creature
i'd better catch'em , pickle'em and scan'em.