From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 22:31:46 -0000
That's interesting , some people think that their stuff is of higher value
then most . don't ask me to name people cause i aint going to go there. most
people I've had the best trades with aren't for value but for the trade. I
once supplied a rare but not that valuable shell , it's value was only about
$20.00 usd. the person asked me what i wanted , i told him/her that it was
worth just making them happy . i received a box a bit latter with a shell
worth over $500.00 . so the real game of trading is to have fun (oh , what a
concept, FUN) and the joy one receives from making others happy . ask anyone
who has traded with me . Ps, if you thought my spelling was bad before , now
i have a really messed up keyboard, , time to give it that wall adjustment ,
or take it for a sailoff the roof 16 stories high. mark (ferreter)