From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:31:25 -0600
I used to search high and low in the house for something the right size and
heavy enough for weigh down certain things.  It finally occurred to me to
take a container and fill it with water.  Can make small things very heavy,
depending in the vertical capacity.

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama