From:
Holly Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:23:38 EST
Welcome Barbara,
My name is Holly Sadowski and I live in Panama City, FL.  I am 26 years old
and just recently restarted my collection in the past year.  Like you, I have
been fascinated with shells since I was a young girl, but stopped collecting
for a few years until I moved to Florida with my husband.  He is stationed at
Tyndall Air Force base.  Right now I have about 150 different species in my
collection but it is growing every month.  My most recent addition was a
voluta bednalli which I am proud of.  It is a small one, less than 3 inches,
but the only one I could afford at this time.  I'm glad your on Conch-Net
now, I have learned a lot since joining a month ago.  Looking forward to
talking to you in the future.  Have a nice day!

P.S.  Guido Poppe has great pictures on his website.
Regards,
Holly Sadowski